Higher consumer expectations, new technologies, and huge shifts in economic buying power are provoking significant changes in the automotive and mobility industry. Compounded by the complex and global structures of automotive supply chains, big challenges lie ahead in this sector.
With a deep understanding of the world of production engineering, technology, and vehicle parts, MMA Freight can turn challenges into cost savings with our advanced supply chain logistics for the automotive and mobility industry. Our worldwide, end-to-end supply chain solutions include inbound procurement, production logistics, service parts distribution, and finished vehicle transportation. Let our experts work with you to find tailor-made solutions for your specific needs and requirements.
- A dedicated team of automotive specialists with extensive industry experience combined with a deep understanding of the needs of customers in the automotive sector
- Visualization of your entire supply chain through an advanced IT system, which results in predetermined delivery dates, stable production planning, efficient operations, and cost reduction
- A prioritized logistics service for production parts to prevent delays which could halt your production lines, consequently minimizing any associated losses, and access to the NYK Group assets, enabling end-to-end logistics and offering particular strength in service parts logistics
- Unparalleled attention to detail through our emphasis on Gemba – the practice of understanding and focusing on front-line operations
- Our global service network, which boosts our purchasing power through strategic partnerships with core carriers and parts suppliers, so you get maximum value